Congress registration procedure
1. Send by email your professional profile. You will receive a reply within a week.
2. Send membership fee plus congress registration.
3. You receive a certificate confirming that you are a Member of the CID having fully registered as congress participant. With this certificate you can contact sponsors and apply for a visa to the European Union.
Individuals: 80 US dollars (55 euros)
Institutions (schools, organizations etc.): 160 US dollars (110 euros)
Youth (under 25 years of age): 45 US dollars (30 euros)
Associate members: 375 US dollars (250 euros)
Congress registration: 100 US dollars (65 euros)
Congress registration youth: 45 US dollars (30 euros)
Fees in euros are for residents of the Eurozone
Above amounts are net, please add commissions.
How to send CID membership fee
1. PREFERABLY through: www.paypal.com
2. Through Western Union (read below)
3. Only from banks in the Eurozone
Bank transfer to:
Conseil International de la Danse CID
IBAN: FR76 3000 3033 0100 0372 7033-329
Banque Société Générale, UNESCO, 7 place de Fontenoy, FR-75352 Paris 7, France
BIC-SWIFT CODE: SOGEFRPP
Send free of bank charges or commissions
Ask the bank to add your name to the remittance so we can identify it.
Contents of parcel sent
- Confirmation of membership letter
- Confirmation of membership parchment for framing
- Confirmation of congress registration
- Receipt of payment
- Member's lapel pin, to wear at all times.
- Stickers for school entrance and car windshield
- Posters for wall decoration
- Various presents - see Gifts at the CID Portal.
Confirm your present postal address - the envelope will be sent there