Use of the CID logo
Logo of CID
The logo of CID is protected by international copyright laws - unauthorized use is illegal.
CID Members can use the CID logo ONLY next to the title "Member of the International Dance Council CID" when this title follows the name of the Member and ONLY on their:
- business card (visiting card), see www.CID-world.org/card/
- Facebook page, or page in other social media
- entrance of premises.
The CID logo cannot be used independently. It definitely cannot appear on certificates, diplomas, prizes or other documents. It cannot be used in conjunction with events or activities. It cannot be used on any product, or in connection to commercial activities.
Exceptionally, the CID logo can be used at specific events endorsed by CID, only after receipt of a formal letter of endorsement. Such events must be:
- organized by members of CID
- attended principally by members of CID
- include an awarding ceremony for International Certification.