CID Virtual Library of the Dance (clik here)
Books, magazines and DVDs authored or edited by members of the International Dance Council CID at UNESCO.
The list is posted on the CID portal and circulated world-wide.
This results in :
1. Better acquaintance between CID members, once they know the research interests and publication achievements of each other.
2. More sales, since no publisher can have the wide contacts CID has within the dance world.
3. Lower cost, as readers can order books directly to publishers or even to authors.
4. Feedback, since authors can receive comments from their readers.
5. Prestige for CID, because the public realizes the enormous intellectual production of its members: more than 500 books and over 40 magazines.