Books, magazines and DVDs authored or edited by members of the International Dance Council CID at UNESCO.
The list is posted on the CID portal and circulated world-wide.
This results in :
- Better acquaintance between CID members, once they know the research interests and publication achievements of each other.
- More sales, since no publisher can have the wide contacts CID has within the dance world.
- Lower cost, as readers can order books directly to publishers or even to authors.
- Feedback, since authors can receive comments from their readers.
- Prestige for CID, because the public realizes the enormous intellectual production of its members: more than 500 books and over 40 magazines.